DOORGATE aluminum doors are designed to protect commercial stores, warehouses or residential establishments that require maximum security. These doors, when opened, form a roller at the top protected by a U-shaped or L-shaped steel sheet box. In some special cases, flags are also used.
– Manufactured with single or double side extruded or profiled;
– Smooth exterior;
– Option of windows trimming or in-line ventilation;
– Acrylic sheet option on the inside of windows;
– Bottom seal with EPDM seal that acts as a barrier against water and dust;
– Safety lock with two locks on the bottom cap profile;
– Black nylon stoppers;
– Steel shaft with drums and tape springs system until 6m width;
– Galvanized aluminum side guides with PVC and plush seals;
– Motorization to the shaft;
– Nylon ring for drum protection.